As a dynamic and forward-thinking legal team, Simon Greenstone Panatier is looking for talented professionals to join our ranks. Whether you’re an experienced attorney, a recent law school graduate, or possess exceptional skills in support roles, we offer a range of exciting opportunities. We believe in fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment that encourages growth, diversity, and excellence in the legal field. Explore the openings below to see how you can become a valuable part of our team.
Asbestos Litigation Attorney, NY/TX/CA
Attorney (Asbestos Litigation)
New York, Texas, California
Simon Greenstone Panatier is seeking a qualified applicant to manage and work-up varied asbestos litigation cases, that includes taking the lead facilitating depositions. Duties and qualifications are as follows:
- 2+ years of litigation experience with a medium to large size firm in the field of asbestos litigation (preferable) or experience with medical malpractice, toxic tort, or complex catastrophic litigation.
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to adhere to deadlines, able to multi-task.
- Learns quickly and able to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with state and Federal court cases.
- Creative problem-solver, takes initiative, and can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- A team player with a great attitude.
- Experience with a variety of computer applications and internet programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, LexisXpress File & Serve, LexisAdvance or Lexis.com (research), ECF/Pacer, Amicus or Needles (client database).
Accounting Clerk, TX
Simon Greenstone Panatier is seeking an accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting tasks and some administrative tasks. The Accounting Clerk responsibilities include supporting the efficient operations of the firm’s accounting department. This role will assist with accounts payable, accounts receivable, lien coordination, settlement processing and will complete general accounting related projects. Under the direction of the Controller, this position will perform delegated tasks in accordance with the firm’s established procedures and guidelines.Apply for This Position
Paralegal/Tech Files Coordinator, TX
Paralegal/Tech Files Coordinator
Simon Greenstone Panatier is seeking a paralegal/tech file coordinator to manage the efficient operations of the firm’s physical files and its e-filing system. Candidate must have the capability to manage, store, retrieve and coordinate documents/exhibits in preparation for deposition on trial. The candidate must have prior paralegal experience working on various complex litigation matters and have a full understanding of legal documents and legal terminology associated with various types of litigation. The candidate assuming this role must also be willing to learn the functions of other support staff to serve as back-up if/when needed.Apply for This Position